What is a hosted solution?
Hosted Software Solutions also known as, Saas (software as a service) or “software on demand” are delivered to the end users through an internet connection. The solution resides in the supplier’s Datacenter, who is also the owner and manager, who will administer and deliver them to their customers as a service, charging for its use.
One of the main benefits of this model is the possibility of migrating from one model of CAPEX (capital expenditures) to another model of OPEX (operational costs) that will permit small and medium companies access to professional solutions, paying per use.
- Low investment costs and rapid implementation.
- Access solutions from anywhere using an Internet connection.
- Does not require complex server investments and Datacenter solutions.
- Provides flexibility and scalability to your business.
- The solution is managed by the service provider who is also in charge of administration, functioning, maintenance, updating, and information security.
- Does not require technical resources in your Datacenter.
- Does not require costly investments in infrastructure and perpetual licenses.
- When the service is no longer required, it can be canceled quickly.
The Cloud: A Business That is Growing in Latin America
The adoption of Cloud Computing in Latin America continues to grow rapidly. Gartner predicted that this market will reach revenues of $57 billion between 2013 and 2015. According to a study conducted by IDC and sponsored by Microsoft, more than half of the organizations worldwide are using Cloud Computing and plan to continue investing in the cloud.
This represents a big business opportunity for those willing to provide cloud services.
THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY EXISTS AND YOUR COMPANY CAN BE PART OF IT ALONG WITH ADISTEC CLOUD SOLUTIONS.