Subscription programs enable Hosters, Datacenters, and Service Supplies that own a Datacenter, to offer hosted solutions in a pay per use model. Through the signing of an agreement you will be able to offer a complete portfolio of solutions from the following Vendors:
- VMware VSPP
Maximize VMware Virtualization Business
VSPP is the VMware Partner Program designed to satisfy the needs of the Service Providers by facilitating them with a monthly leasing business model that allow them to offer hosted services to third parties.
The VSPP program has 4 different categories: Registered, Professional, Enterprise, and Premier; each of them with different training and consumption of licenses requirements. To measure license consumption, Vmware VSPP utilizes a point system in which each product has an equivalent in points that will be computed monthly as consumption. Each category requires minimum consumption of points that will be charged regardless of use. Any surplus will also be computed on a monthly basis.
1- Program Benefits:
- No startup fee.
- Monthly payment according to the use of licenses (On Demand) and according to current VSPP contract level. You sign a 12 month contract with fixed prices.
- Access the latest versions of the solutions.
- Free technical support provided by Vmware.
2- Program Requirements:
- The requirements vary based on the category of the Reseller.
- Registered Category: Signature and acceptance of the agreement through Adistec. The only requirement is to offer services to third parties using their own infrastructure.
- Professional Category: Signing a contract with a minimum consumption of 360 points per month + 1 technical resource with VCP certification.
- Enterprise Category: Signing a contract with a minimum consumption of 3600 points + 2 Monthly technical resources VCP certification.
- Signing a contract with a minimum consumption of 18000 monthly points + 4 technical resources VCP certification.
3- How to Register:
- Register online as a Vmware Service Provider
- Accept the terms and conditions of the program.
- Identify Adistec and your VSPP Aggregator, this way we can help you develop your business.
Cloud Providers, VMware vCloud partners andMicrosoft SPLA partners face the challenge of Vmware or Hyper-V administration. They must protect all virtual machines in the cloud, meet different SLAs, while keeping costs to a minimum.
On the other hand organizations virtualize their environments to save costs, improve performance and to reduce downtime. The traditional backup systems are not designed for virtualized environments , risking the loss of data and information. Veeam makes it easier for Service Provider to ensure data protection. Our catalogue of solutions includes:
1- Veam Backup & Replication: Provides image-based backup and replication in a storage-independent unified solution. Without agents, this solution does not require the deployment, or monitoring of host agents nor in the virtual machines. This solution is available for both environments: Microsoft Hyper-V as well as Vmware
More Information on This Solution
2- Veam One: Veeam ONE is a single solution for powering and easy-to-use monitoring, reporting and capacity planning for VMware and , Hyper-V and for Veeam Backup & Replication. It provides complete visibility of these virtual and backup infrastructures and affordably delivers the capabilities that matter most to virtualization administrators.
3- Veeam Smart Plug In: The Veeam SPI leverages and extends the investments you’ve already made in Operations Manager by bringing VMware into the fold. It preserves the integrity of your unified Operations Manager console and the IT policies and practices you’ve built around Operations Manager. You maintain compliance even as your environment changes and grows.
More Information About This Solution
- Citrix Service Provider
Migrating to a Cloud pay per use model
The Citrix Service Provider (CSP) program by Citrix has been designed especially for Datacenters, Hosters, and Service Providers that resell hosted solutions from their Datacenter to end users.
Among the many benefits of this program, we highlight the pay per use model that enables those who sign the contract to offer hosted solutions paying only for the actual consumption of licenses issued to its customers.
1- Benefits of the Program:
New source of income to maximize the installed infrastructure.
Access to new markets and a big opportunity in the SMB segment (Small and Medium Business)
Access to a complete catalogue of leading solutions in the market that can be sold without restrictions in different countries where services arise.
Access to betas and new versions of products before your official launch.
Access to product demos for your end users without charge for a period of 30 days.
2- Program Requirements:
Must be a Microsoft SPLA Reseller
2 CCA (Citrix Certified Administrator) skilled level technical resources.
Commercial and marketing resources
Commitment of time reporting and consumption report of consumed licenses.
3- How to register:
1 Contact your Adistec Sales Excutive
Sign your agreeement
- Microsoft SPLA
(Service Provider License Agreement): Sell Hosted Services
The Microsoft SPLA (Service Provider License Agreement) program enables service providers such as Telcos, Datacenters, Hosters, Technology Resellers, and ISVs to offer Microsoft solutions to third parties by paying monthly fees for the licenses used.
The pay per use model represents an opportunity for those SPLA Resellers that are interested in bringing hosted services to the Small and Medium Business (SMB) segments in which there are many opportunities to offer corporative solutions such as e-mail, collaboration and communication tools, servers, etc.
1- Benefits of the Program:
- Access to the latest versions of the solutions. Free upgrade.
- Flexible cost structure. Pay monthly for the licenses that were actually consumed.
- No startup or sales fees.
- Stability of prices (the price list can only be changed in January, if it is ever changed)
- Worldwide distribution regardless of their location.
- Must be a Certified Microsoft Partner. You may register online at the Microsoft portal.
- Provide software services to your clients.
- Comply with the consumer reporting requirement of licenses in a timely manner.
3- How to Register:
- 1 Contact your Adistec Sales Executive.
- Sign a contract to convert to an SPLA Microsoft Partner.
- Zimbra Collaboration Server
Colaboration and messaging for the post-pc era
Zimbra is an enterprise-class email, calendar and collaboration solution built for the cloud, both public and private. With a redesigned browser-based interface, Zimbra offers the most innovative messaging experience available today, connecting end users to the information and activity in their personal clouds.
Built atop VMware's virtualization power and its expertise with the cloud, Zimbra can be implemented on a private cloud as much as on a virtual device or hosted on a public cloud, making it easier for IT to implement, manage and dramatically escalate lower costs when compared with other solutions.
- One installation, multiple clients.
- Download Software available for free.
- Use on multiple platforms.
- Reduced implementation costs.
- Monthly payment for license use.
- Fixed price for 12 months.
- Available certification course.